- Enhances Liver Detoxification
- Provides Macronutrients, Phytonutrients, and Cofactors that Support Detoxification of Xenobiotics and Xenoestrogens
- Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
- Increases Antioxidant Protection and Glutathione Production
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Health
The human body is exposed to a wide variety of toxins on a daily basis. The liver is the body’s main detoxification organ which provides enzyme systems that safely process and remove xenobiotics (foreign chemical substances) out of the body, as well as unhealthy hormone metabolites. These detoxification systems are very complex and require a variety of nutrients for optimal function.
The ingredients included in Metabolic Repair D Vanilla were chosen for their ability to support one of the six pathways of Phase II detoxification. N-acetyl cysteine, along with glycine and taurine, is a well-known amino acid that plays a role in enhancing liver detoxification. Antioxidants such as lipoic acid, green tea, ellagic acid and the vegetable antioxidant blend provide a synergistic approach to liver support and promote enhanced detoxification.
Mix 2 scoops of Metabolic Repair D Vanilla with 8-10 ounces of the beverage of your choice to the desired thickness, 2 times daily or as recommended by your health care professional.